Frequently Asked Questions
Have questions about our Admissions process? See below for answers to our most frequently asked questions.
- How do I apply for Financial Aid?
- What if I'm applying after your deadline?
- Is there an income cut-off?
- How is need determined?
- What does Holy Child require in addition to the Parents' Financial Statement (PFS)?
- What if I am divorced/separated or never married?
- Is my information confidential?
- Will our level of financial aid change from year to year?
Still have questions? Please contact our Director of Admissions, Christine Dymek, or Admissions Associate, Kathy Barton, for assistance.