Tuition & Financial Assistance

Everything you do is to support your child's future.

You want the absolute best for your child—so do we. Our primary purpose is to see your child flourish—helping them leverage their academic curiosity, positively impact their community, and empower themselves and others.

At Holy Child School at Rosemont, your child will expand their knowledge and take calculated risks in a safe environment where they are supported by nurturing, encouraging faculty. They’ll engage with a curriculum that encourages curiosity, builds character, and sharpens life-long problem-solving skills. And it will all take place in a joyful community that celebrates daily the Full Blessings of Childhood.

Choosing the right school for your child is the first step—finances are the next.

Our founder, Cornelia Connelly, believed that all children deserve an intellectually challenging and creative program of study, delivered in a loving and supportive environment.

Below is our tuition rates for the 2019–2020 school year.

Holy Child Tuition 2019-2020

Grade Rate
Young Falcons $7,064
Falcons $10,305
PreKindergarten - Half-Day $17,838
PreKindergarten - Full-Day $19,515
Kindergarten $20,729
Lower School $22,300
Middle School $24,890

Tuition includes all mandatory fees.

Payment Plans

Payment plans are available:

  • One-Payment Plan: Pay tuition in full by August 15.
  • Two-Payment Plan: Pay 60% of tuition in August; the remaining 40% in December.
  • Ten-Payment Plan: Pay tuition in 10 monthly installments, beginning in August and ending in May. A one-time set-up fee of $45 is added to the annual tuition for this option.

Tuition Details

Tuition rates include mandatory fees; optional expenses include:

  • Tuition refund plans
  • Lunch and/or snack purchases
  • Uniforms
  • After-school care
  • After-school enrichment programs (such as music lessons and club activities)

Financial Aid: Let’s work together to provide your child with an exceptional education.

You might not think an independent school education is within your family’s financial grasp. But to make Holy Child School at Rosemont accessible to the best and brightest students from all backgrounds, we commit nearly one million dollars in need-based financial aid each year to more than 20% of the student population.

Our financial aid is funded through the school’s endowment, operating revenue, and Pennsylvania’s EITC/OSTC program. There are no merit-based scholarships available at Holy Child; all aid is need-based as determined by a neutral third party.

Meet some of our Holy Child families.

We encourage every mission-aligned family to consider Holy Child, regardless of whether you think you can afford the full cost of attending. We will work together to simplify the process, making it an easy, step-by-step endeavor to deliver the best outcome for all involved.

Every financial situation is different, and all families will qualify differently. Meet some of our Holy Child families and how they attend our School.

If you have questions, we are happy to help. Contact Christine Dymek, Director of Admissions and Marketing, at 610-922-1010 or cdymek@holychildrosemont.org.