Welcome from our Head of School
Welcome to Holy Child School at Rosemont! This website provides a glimpse of what I refer to as “the magic of Holy Child,” which occurs daily here at School. Ours is a community where each child is well cared-for and well loved, and the pictures and testimonials you will find here attest to that.
You will also find at Holy Child School at Rosemont that:
- Nearly 100 percent of our graduates are accepted to the high school of their choice
- Typically, 75-80 percent of our graduates qualify for honors or advanced classes in their first year of high school
- Our athletic teams have earned over 43 championships in the last twelve years of competition in the Catholic Academy League
- We have a “no-cut” policy in Middle School extracurricular activities
- Our ERB (standardized test) results routinely meet or exceed those of other private schools nationwide
- We provide outstanding programs in art, music, and Spanish from PreKindergarten-Grade 8
- We have a robust community service program, which begins with our youngest children in the Early Childhood Division
We emphasize safety and security measures to ensure the well-being of each child in our care, and we communicate regularly - both formally and informally - throughout the year with the parents, who are partners with us in the education of their children.
Holy Child School at Rosemont has a well-deserved reputation for excellence. For over 70 years on the Main Line, we have been a warm and welcoming community for parents and children. I encourage you to learn more about our wonderful School – and to stop by to visit at any time.
Thomas G. Lengel P’12
Head of School
Our Commitment to You
We promise to provide an intellectually challenging and creative program of study, delivered in a loving and supportive environment.