Holy Child School at Rosemont is a Catholic, co-educational, independent school (early childhood - grade 8) located near the campuses of Villanova University and Rosemont College in the western suburbs of Philadelphia. We strive to “Nurture Excellence in a Joyful Catholic Community” and seek applicants to help us live and implement that Vision Statement.
Our Middle School is fully departmentalized. It offers a purposeful and balanced program that infuses traditional and innovative teaching styles in a warm and nurturing environment, preparing students for the next step in their learning.There are two sections in each grade (5-8) with approximately 16 children in each section.
We seek to hire a dynamic, evidence-based educator to teach 4 sections of middle school math up to and including Algebra, to serve as a homeroom teacher, and Advisor to approximately 12 students. We seek candidates who are committed to helping emerging adolescents grow to their full potential, academically, and social/emotionally. This is a full-time position that reports to the Director of the Middle School and is supported by the Chair of the Mathematics Department. Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree and have 3-5 years experience teaching Middle School (grades 5-8) students.
The ideal candidate will:
- Understand and appreciate our mission and philosophy as a Holy Child School
- Be energetic and enthusiastic about teaching and working with adolescent children
- Use an evidence-based approach and best practices of teaching and learning, including the use of technology in an age appropriate way
- Be a collaborator with faculty, staff, administration, and parents
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively, verbally and in writing
- Want to get involved in the extracurricular life of the school as a coach (basketball, field hockey or football) or as a moderator for a club or activity.
Interested candidates should send a detailed cover letter and resume to Tom Lengel, Head of School at firstname.lastname@example.org, and Diane Hren, Associate Head of School and Director of the Middle School at email@example.com
We will begin reviewing resumes immediately, in anticipation of filling this position for the start of the new school year.
Holy Child School at Rosemont is a Catholic, co-educational, independent school (preschool-8th grade) located near the campuses of Villanova University and Rosemont College in the western suburbs of Philadelphia. We strive to “Nurture excellence in a Joyful Catholic community” and are seeking applicants for a newly created 10-month position as Enrollment Office Manager, beginning in mid-August 2021. This role is a 20-hour per week position reporting directly to the Director of Admissions and Enrollment.
The Enrollment Office Manager will be an integral member of the admissions, marketing and communications teams, providing support for all initiatives within a busy, fast-paced office. We are seeking a warm, engaging, self-motivated individual with a can-do attitude who is capable of wearing many hats, from basic administrative support and database management to helping nurture and support families as they move through the admissions process.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing administrative support for the 4-member Office of Enrollment, overseeing the departmental calendar and scheduling admissions activities including tours, student visitation days, and departmental meetings
- Representing the school to prospective families through timely, thoughtful, and individualized communication as they navigate the admissions process
- Overseeing the admissions database and helping manage weekly and annual admissions reports and analyses
- Participating in admissions activities and events
- Supporting the efforts of the Communications and Marketing team as needed.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Technical expertise, especially in the use of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Workspace; familiarity with Senior Systems admissions software a plus
- An attitude that exemplifies teamwork and personal responsibility
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- The ability to work with minimal supervision and maintain strict confidentiality in all matters.
Interested candidates should forward résumés and cover letter to Tom Lengel, Head of School, at firstname.lastname@example.org and Christine Dymek, Director of Admissions and Enrollment, at email@example.com. We will begin reviewing resumes immediately and hope to have concluded this search by August 1.
Holy Child School at Rosemont is a Catholic, coeducational, independent school (Early Childhood to 8th grade) located near the campuses of Villanova University and Rosemont College in the western suburbs of Philadelphia. We strive to Nurture Excellence in a Joyful Catholic Community and seek qualified candidates to serve as substitute teachers in our Early Childhood, Lower School, and/or Middle School Divisions. The successful candidates will have, at minimum, a bachelor’s degree, and certification and experience in teaching is preferred. We expect our substitute teachers to implement lesson plans, manage with kindness classes of students, demonstrate enthusiasm for learning, and have a sense of humor, a cooperative spirit, and a dedication to teamwork.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to Diane Hren, Associate Head of School, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Holy Child School at Rosemont is an equal opportunity employer and makes all employment decisions, including those related to recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, and recognition of individuals on the basis of their ability and job related qualifications and without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other classification proscribed under applicable federal state or local law.