We promise to provide an intellectually challenging
and creative program of study,
delivered in a loving and supportive environment.
Welcome to Holy Child School at Rosemont! This website provides a glimpse of what I refer to as “the magic of Holy Child,” which occurs daily here at School. Ours is a community where each child is well cared-for and well loved, and the pictures and testimonials you will find here attest to that.
You will also find at Holy Child School at Rosemont that:
- Virtually 100 percent of our graduates are accepted to the high school of their choice
- Typically, 75-80 percent of our graduates qualify for honors or advanced classes in their first year of high school
- Our athletic teams have earned 35 championships in the last nine years of competition in the Catholic Academy League
- We have a “no-cut” policy in Middle School extracurricular activities
- Our ERB (standardized test) results routinely meet or exceed those of other private schools nationwide
- We provide outstanding programs in art, music, and Spanish from PreKindergarten-8th grade
- We have a robust community service program, which begins with our youngest children in the Early Childhood Division
We emphasize safety and security measures to ensure the well-being of each child in our care, and we communicate regularly - both formally and informally - throughout the year with the parents, who are partners with us in the education of their children.
Holy Child School at Rosemont has a well-deserved reputation for excellence. For over 60 years on the Main Line, we have been a warm and welcoming community for parents and children. I encourage you to learn more about our wonderful School – and to stop by to visit at any time.
Thomas G. Lengel P’12
Head of School